My photo
a gal who doesn't like to be referred to as a womens by men who are 30 years old and have the ability to spell and think as that of a 7 year old boy and think that they can and should be having sex.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A corn holer, candy and a philosopher

What does a corn holer, candy and someone abusing an 18th century philosopher have in common? See below and think about title of this blog.


-----------------------------------cut here if interested------------------------------------

Looking at his weird backend makes it most difficult to imagine any form of sexy exchange with this mens. It looks like someone is hiding under the bed as well. Why don't people tidy up before taking photos of their corn holers? I sure hope none of my massive fan base was eating when looking at this photo of disastor.


Sexy Email Exchange
Friday is almost here but Thursday is going a bit slow. Want to make it go by faster by exchanging some sexy, erotic emails? I love using my tongue all over a woman's body to please her. '69' with the woman on top is especially hot! Tell me what you enjoy and we'll go from there. Ciao. NO MEN




-----------------------------------cut here if interested------------------------------------
Yay! A mens who will let us eat candy from his hairy arm!!
Married and Wanting More

Professional good looking business guy that doesn't get enough at home ! Are you in the same position ? I am clean, D&D free, in shape and knows how to please my lady ! I have been told that I am well equipped and can last ! ME- WM, 165, 5"7, brown Eyes, Brown hair/distinguished look. YOU- 25-50, Any Race, NO SMOKERS, NO BBW, NO GUYS. Lets talk first then start with drinks and see where it goes. Can host during the day. Lets connect, you will not be disappointed! Send me a photo and you will receive mine.




-----------------------------------cut here if interested------------------------------------


I wonder which one is Hume. Regardless, what?

have you seen this castle
Where is it? Bonus points if you gave David Hume a lap dance. I did. It was raining (big surprise) and I almost slipped and died. But it was worth it. Hume is Hot.
-----------------------------------cut here if interested------------------------------------

No comments:

Men Who Make Us Gag Archive

Powered By Blogger