My photo
a gal who doesn't like to be referred to as a womens by men who are 30 years old and have the ability to spell and think as that of a 7 year old boy and think that they can and should be having sex.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rats, tigers, and whores, Oh My!

It's difficult to focus on my mens on CL when there is a truck with a large air filled rubber rat on top of it with a blow horn shouting out all the wrongs that Jury's Hotel is into. Shut-up large rat, shut-up!


Dear Drunk Whore Babes of CL: Skip this one and go on to the next ad which will surely be up your drunk ways alley. Don't let me fool you, I am curious about the arm chair covers on his legs, but more interested in what appears to be a trash bag covering a majority of the fireplace. It's a wonderful thing to finally find a mens who is ok with our zits and ugly ways and will still hold our hand in public in a very manly way. I got sucked into his ad with his headline, makes me want to create one of my rap-rants that only sounds good to my best friend and me.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/m4w/596070547.html

A personal ad who is not only posting in the most annoying font and spacing and writing style, but is plugging Obama. I seriously question his professional success when he writes like this, unless he is drunk, then I will make an exception. But maybe I am going all softy on this mens and his quest for a race not important CL babe for him to pamper with no regrets and sharing with the woments that he is tall and athletic with no gut and a heterosexual male, isn't he on the mens iso woments page? Go get him, babes!
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/m4w/595846718.html

Dear Hippie Haired Stephen King look alike,

No, I did not guess that you were an aspiring writer, what did you say in your first paragraph that alluded to this? I read your ad because I am 5'9 and thin and a dork, and holy shit, I am wearing a black skirt right now, it must be love. Why would you decide on your hair length based on a CL babes desire for it to be long or short? I am curious if your overnight retail job is at the Springfield Wal-Mart? Best of luck in your search for your tall skinny woment, I have to pass based on so many reasons.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/m4w/595626478.html

I want to go!! But not with you. sorry. I learned from my experience with the David Sedaris fiasco. shivvver. (and added this just to plug Jose Gonzalez as he is indeed fantastic).
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/m4w/595584164.html

I don't want to chill in your krib, but in your bathroom. My mind is going all kinds of crazy with that tiger skin on the bathroom wall, and you know I worked out the sign that is in the back ground in the mirror. Oh yes and what the fuck?
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/m4w/595578576.html

No comments:

Men Who Make Us Gag Archive

Powered By Blogger