My photo
a gal who doesn't like to be referred to as a womens by men who are 30 years old and have the ability to spell and think as that of a 7 year old boy and think that they can and should be having sex.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Snooze

Today's posts are boring and I am crazy busy. Just one loser and one who needs to open his eyes and I need to close mine.

I was a lover of the apple pie and this mens just made me associate a douche bag with it, it's ruined now. Fourth of July will never be the same for me again. I will say this for the 322nd time, mens, do not write LOL, I know that you already look and sound pathetic, but it is like nails down a chalk board, it's about me and my comfort when reading your desperate pleas for a CL babe. (PS I don't like the picture, where are you?)
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/m4w/598343383.html

Whoa. I don't like having a visual of this guy masturbating in his office, well anywhere for that matter, and I need to believe that he is not actually masturbating in his wallet. Norma Jean....hello? Change your phone number, change your email address. How does this mens know when Norma Jeans man is out of town? Angry mens who wrote this, you might want to take a second look at Norma Jean in all of this as well. Poor Deb.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/m4w/597195888.html

No comments:

Men Who Make Us Gag Archive

Powered By Blogger